Sunday, May 4, 2014

MY FAVORITE PART WAS... (?)

MY FAVORITE PART WAS... (?)

I really like to talk about not one specific point of all what we had saw in classes, because all the contents, points covered, the movies, the exposition, all that was really great, and that made this assignment really interesting and fun, I never believe that I would get so interested by any English speaking cultures, or a specific one.
At this moment I had learned a lot and I want to still doing it, I want to this classes keep this interactive way of explaining things (even if I’m not a great talker, I prefer to stay quiet and  listen very carefully), but If I have something to say, I say it.
Well, after all, I have one specific point that I like to talk, and that was the map presentation, even if the teacher says that I’ll be like “it was wonderful! Like my little ponies’ world!” I’ll say anyways.
at the beginning this activity was really boring for me and I thought that i have to do it for doing it, but then, when I started to searching information, and later listening my classmates presentation, y was really happy for being part of this, I mean, all the knowledge, all that I learned, I was underestimating the activity and all that it has to give me, sincerely I really would like activities like this will repeat in the future, because I enjoyed it a lot.if
T really like to put a link with information about my topic in the map "The Celtic Fringe" but when we was searching information, we found in so many links because all the information was so little in the websites, that if i want to put it here, it will be like 10 or 15 links, but if you want to google it, be careful, because there is even a restaurant with the same name.
-Here is one of them:
http://www.the-orb.net/encyclop/early/origins/rom_celt/celtic.html

And to finish this, I really like that you commentated what was your “favorite” part in the course of this assignment.

Thank you for your attention! :D

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you. During the whole presentations we were all taking notes and carefully listening the whole presentation of our classmates. from my point of view, this reflect the enthusiastic that we had doing this piece of work. Aditionally, most of us want to know about other countries and how they interact with English language as a mother tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This activity, was interesting and motivating, I found it very useful in order to share with your classmates some ideas, to come up with new ones too, and to stand in front of a group in order to create a good atmosphere to attract your audience.attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, the activity of the maps was definitely a good learning proposal, which helped us all in some way to meet more different cultures around the world.

    ReplyDelete