Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Virgin Queen

In this link it is possible to observe how the life of the queen Elizabeth developed his life bearing in mind from his father until she died. For me this is important since it relates directly to the matter that we see, this web page is a complement to this. She was a queen of England, the virgin queen, on having seen the movie can deduce that Elizabeth was a powerful figure so much to level country as internationally. In my opinion I can say that she was impressive before the others and they show to a figure of the woman in which already it is not despised. Even with all the power that this kingdom was possessing, there were kingdoms that were in against for saying it somehow as the kingdom of Spain. In this web site it is possible to estimate practically everything what was appearing in the movie and what the teacher has said to us. With the information of everything what we have seen and in addition this page we can do a general idea to us and I believe that it completes.
To me what more I am called myself the attention was that the queen Elizabeth put prisionera to Mary the succesor of the throne and I give the orders to kill her. Here not only it appears information of this there is more information.
The queen Elizabeth is a worthy representative of the femininity, in order that they do not say that the women are unable to govern or not to have the same aptitudes to do what one supposes that a man would do it well. In my opinion the women are so or mas qualified that the men for these labors, and this is a good example of leadership. At the same time it is a way of showing that she was a bit cruel and was accustomed that they were obeying it in everything.https://www.royal.gov.uk/HistoryoftheMonarchy/KingsandQueensofEngland/TheTudors/ElizabethI.aspx 

1 comment:

  1. for me Queen Elizabeth its represented more like a normal person than a real queen, because she felt in line, she feels envy and all that kind of things show me that she is more like a human than a godness

    ReplyDelete